Fall protection class covers applicable OSHA regulations and NMSU interpretation.
1. Course Content Includes:
2. Recognize & minimize fall hazards
3. Nature of the fall hazards
4. Procedures for assemble & inspection
5. Use, operation, & limitations of protection systems
6. User’s role
Fall Protection Systems include:
2. Personal Fall Arresting Systems
3. Positioning Device
4. Safety Monitoring
5. Safety Net Systems
6. Warning Line Systems
Instruction includes: Lecture, handouts with additional information,
slide presentation and performance evaluation(quiz).
Who Should Attend: All NMSU Employees that will be working in a situation where there are potential fall hazards.
Training Frequency: Initial training upon job assignment. Retraining must be provided when necessary.